* Article: "Why Software Should Not Have Owners" @ GNU.org
* Convert (unit conversion) "Convert is an easy to use unit conversion program that will convert the most popular units of distance, temperature, volume, time, speed, mass, power, density, pressure, energy and many others, including the ability to create custom conversions!"
* Evolution Article: "Evolution installer for Win32 Released"
* Evolution on Win32
* Google Desktop Search
* Hack- a Win32 hex editor with REXX scripting
* Hack project page
* jEdit "is a mature and well-designed programmer's text editor"
* jEdit Project Page
* Notepad Plus @ Sourceforge.net
* Open Office "OpenOffice.org is a free productivity suite"
* PDFCreator "easily creates PDFs from any Windows program. Use it like a printer in Word, StarCalc or any other Windows application."
* Safesex "allows you to have some notes that are easily accessible, but relatively secure. It sits on your screen, waiting for a click, and on a click it will activate and give you access to your notes. That is, of course, if you enter the passphrase that your notes are encrypted with. For ease, the passphrase will be cached in memory, and expire after a user-configurable time.The notes themselves are stored in RTF, and encrypted when stored to disk. When the SafeSex window is not open, the notes are not stored in memory. They are encrypted and decrypted on demand. The encryption used is Blowfish, using the 20 byte SHA-1 of the passphrase as the key. It uses Blowfish in CBC mode, with the initialization vector being incremented every time" (Nullsoft)
* Sex "a utility that lets you jot down on short notice what you are thinking. It runs in the background, and when you have that idea pop into your head, you can just click Sex's system-tray icon, and write it down. Sex uses a standard RichText control, so you can use fonts, colors, etc" (Nullsoft)
* Windows Desktop Search
* WinVi "WinVi is a free editor for MS Windows."
* XEmacs "XEmacs is a highly customizable open source text editor and application development system."
* Yahoo! Desktop Search
Page generated on Mon May 7 07:37:18 2007