* Air conditioning ) "SoYouWanna buy an air conditioner?"
* alphaWorks : Emerging technologies
* Article: "I Spy With My Little Eye" "The Spy Video Car" "The First RC Video Camera with Infrared Night Vision and Headset Display"
* Article: "Nokia Starts Open Source Website"
* Article: "Stop Dropped Calls" "Poor cell reception at home? Install a cellular amplifier, and put an end to frustrated redials"
* Article: "The Origins of Sub-Pixel Font Rendering" @ GRC.com
* Article: "Use old telephones as an intercom"
* Automatic Position Reporting System @ Wikipedia
* AVR Butterfly MP3
* Blog @ Wikipedia
* Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard @ ThinkGeek.com
* Cathode ray tube @ Wikipedia
* CBA Fablab @ mit.edu
* Computing Culture @ weblogs.media.mit.edu
* Creative Archive Licence Group
* Creativemods.com PC Mods & More!
* CubeSat "The CubeSat program strives to provide practical, reliable, and cost-effective launch opportunities for small satellites and their payloads."
* Cylinder Preservation and Digitization Project
* Electronic voice phenomenon @ Wikipedia
* Fab@Home "a website dedicated to making and using fabbers - machines that can make almost anything, right on your desktop. This website provides an open source kit that lets you make your own simple fabber, and use it to print three dimensional objects. You can download and print various items, try out new materials, or upload and share your own projects. Advanced users can modify and improve the fabber itself."
* Flat panel display @ Wikipedia
* Franklin eBookMan @ Wikipedia
* Free software @ Wikipedia
* Geekcode.com "The Code of the Geeks"
* Harvard Free Culture @ hcs.harvard.edu
* Hewlett-Packard Test Drive
* Inventgeek.com - Site News
* IRC Clients for PDAs
* IT Conversations
* IU Digital Library Program: Collections
* Lloyd's satellite constellations
* MIDAS: Homemade Dorm Room Home Automation System
* Minty Boost! - USB charger for your gadgets "This project details a small & simple, but very powerful USB charger for your mp3 player, camera, cell phone, and just about any other gadget you can plug into a USB port to charge!"
* MIT Energy Research Council, The
* Nokia, Open Source at - OpenSource.Nokia.com
* OScar - Reinvent Mobility open source car project
* Palmtops / PDAs - The Comprehensive Source for all Things PDA @ about.com
* Perl @ Wikipedia
* PhotoMuse.org - ICP + GEH
* Plus Deck Cassette Converter "front-loading cassette deck that can convert, edit and play tapes on your PC. Once you've hooked up the Plus Deck you can rediscover the music and sounds you grew up with in MP3 format, archive your collection, or simply use it to play tapes on your computer." attention: this link is to a website selling this product, I know nothing about the company this link goes to, but linked it because the device sounds cool. I discovered the link to this website at boingboing.net.
* Satellite FAQs and Intros
* Simple Radio Clock for PC's
* Ten-code @ Wikipedia
* Thermal insulation @ Wikipedia
* USB Powered BBQ @ Gizmodo
* Warriors of the Net - for newbies
* wifi-heartbeat, make your own, howto, portable wifi signal detector @ imakeprojects.com
* Yahoo! UI Library: Grids CSS
Page generated on Mon May 7 07:37:17 2007