* AbiWord "a free word processing program similar to Microsoft® Word"
* Adobe Forums
* Adobe Reader for Linux
* Adobe Reader Project Page
* Article: "Back Up/Restore Hard Drives And Partitions With Ghost4Linux" @ HowtoForge.com
* Article: "FONTpage: A quick and easy font viewer"
* Article: GRAMPS (Related Article)
* Article: "How to configure a scanner's buttons on Linux" @ Linux.com 12/18/2006
* Article: "How to share a scanner on your network" @ Linux.com 10/13/2006
* Article: "How you can digitally sign OpenOffice.org documents" @ Linux.com 10/03/06
* Article: "Linux Libertine Open Fonts offers free Times Roman alternative" @ Linux.com
* Article: "Manipulating PDFs with the PDF Toolkit"
* Article: "OpenOffice.org Calc adds support for Excel VBA" @ Linux.com 11/08/2006
* Article: Remind "Manage your time with Remind"
* Article: "Review: GnuCash 2.0" @ Linux.com
* Article: "Take notes with Tomboy" @ Linux.com
* Article: "Vim tips: Moving around using marks and jumps"
* Article: "Vim tips: Using viewports"
* BasKet Note Pads "multi-purpose note-taking application"
* Beagle "is a search tool that ransacks your personal information space to find whatever you're looking for"
* Calcoo "RPN and algebraic scientific calculator"
* Edictionary command line on-line dictionary
* Evergreen project page @ Freshmeat.net "Evergreen is an integrated library system originally developed by the Georgia PINES consortium for use as their automation system. It was designed from scratch for large-scale deployment in very large public library and state-wide consortium environments with tens of millions of records and hundreds of libraries."
* gedit "gedit is the official text editor of the GNOME desktop environment"
* Glipper @ GnomeFiles.org
* glipper homepage
* Glipper project page @ sourceforge.net
* Gnome Catalog - Catalog software for Gnome Project
* GnuCash Project Page #1
* GnuCash Project Page #2
* Gnumeric spreadsheet application
* Gobby project page @ freshmeat.net "Gobby is a free collaborative editor based on libobby, a library which provides synced document buffers. It supports multiple documents in one session and a multi-user chat system."
* Gourmet Recipe Manager
* Gourmet Recipe Manager Project Page
* Grandfatherclock "Grandfatherclock plays audio files to report the time. The default configuration emulates a grandfather clock with Westminister chimes. Cuckoo clock and Close Encounters of the Third Kind files are included."
* HamFax Project Page @ freshmeat
* jEdit project page
* Kate @ kate-editor.org
* Kate @ kate.kde.org (KDE Advanced Text Editor)
* KBarcode "is a barcode and label printing application for Linux and KDE 3. It can be used to print every thing from simple business cards up to complex labels with several barcodes"
* KDar "KDar is the KDE Disk Archiver. It is a convenient graphical interface to Denis Corbin's libdar archiving and backup C++ library. You can safely backup (with compression if you like), view and restore files using KDar, along with a few easy UNIX commands for mounting and burning CD-R's, Zip and Jazz drives, DVD-R's, floppies, or any other disk-based storage media." "KDar is also a convenient and safe way of archiving your images, sourcecode, emails, and configuration files. In addition, you can use an archive of your data as a reference for making incremental backups of that data." "KDar allows you to split the backup into slices whose size match the capacity of your storage media."
* KMail the KDE mail client
* KMyMoney "KMyMoney is the Personal Finance Manager for KDE. It operates similar to MS-Money and Quicken, supports different account types, categorisation of expenses, QIF import/export, multiple currencies and initial online banking support."
* KOffice "is a free, integrated office suite for KDE"
* KOffice Project, The
* Kontact "KDE Kontact: get organized!"
* Kooka Scan and OCR Suite for KDE
* KPDF "more than a reader"
* KPDF "is a pdf viewer based on xpdf for KDE"
* KTouch project page #1
* KTouch project page #2
* Leafpad "is a GTK+ based simple text editor. The user interface is similar to Notepad. It aims to be lighter than GEdit and KWrite, and to be as useful as them"
* Libertine Open Fonts Projekt @ SourceForge.net
* Nano editor
* OpenAncestry "is a multi-platform genealogical management tool. It uses GTK+ as the graphical front end, and MySQL as the data source"
* Open Office
* Sunbird, Mozilla - calendar
* Tellico project page
* Tomboy "is a desktop note-taking application for Linux and Unix. Simple and easy to use, but with potential to help you organize the ideas and information you deal with every day"
* Vimdoc "the online source for Vim documentation"
Page generated on Mon May 7 07:37:16 2007