* Article: America's Army entry at "Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" information about the game and an interesting collection of related external links
* Article: ETF (Related Article)
* Article: "Getting Wine source code" including cvs information how to @ codeweavers.com
* Article: "Hardware emulation with QEMU"
* Article: "OS Independent Scotland Yard Released"
* Boson "is an OpenGL real-time strategy game, with the feeling of Command&Conquer(tm) or StarCraft(tm)"
* Bub & Bob Brothers
* BurgerSpace Clone of BurgerTime
* BZFlag "free multiplayer multiplatform 3D tank battle game"
* Cedega @ transgaming.com - TransGaming Technologies
* Cedega @ TransGaming.Org
* Cedega @ TransGaming.Org (Games Database)
* Danger from the Deep - WW2 german submarine simulation
* Dark Oberon
* DOOM III GNU/Linux FAQ & Downloadable Demo (with links to demo and more)
* DOSBox a x86 emulator with DOS
* Duke Nukem 3D @ Icculus.org see also: 3drealms.com for the official Duke Nukem 3D website
* Dungeon Crawl
* Dungeon Crawl Cheats HowTo: never become hungry, have infinite hp and mp, protection from becoming paralyzed, and much more, in an UbuntuForums.org thread
* Dungeon Crawl, Linley's @ Wikipedia
* Dungeon Crawl - R1's Crawl page
* Dungeon Crawl - Unofficial Forums
* Emulation - Bochs
* Emulation - Dolphin, Gamecube Emulator
* Emulation - MAME - advancemame "site contains projects related to play Arcade and PC games with esotheric video hardware like TVs, Arcade Monitors, Fixed Frequencies Monitors and also for PC Monitors. They run in GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, DOS and Windows."
* Emulation - MAME - GLMAME
* Emulation - MAME - GXMame "is a frontend for XMame using the GTK library"
* Emulation - MAME - Xmame/xmess "are the Unix/X11 ports of the MAME and MESS projects. It makes MAME/MESS available on UNIX and similar systems using the X11R6 X-Window System (and SVGAlib/ggi/XF86-DGA/OpenGL/SDL too)"
* Emulation - QEMU "QEMU is a generic and open source processor emulator which achieves a good emulation speed by using dynamic translation."
* Emulation - Stella "is a multi-platform Atari 2600 VCS emulator"
* Emulation - Zophar's Domain Game Emulation Related News
* Emulation - ZSNES.com
* Emulation - ZSNES Project Page
* Enemy Territory - at 3DGamers, WolfET downloads & info
* Enemy Territory - ETF
* Enemy Territory - ET Pro
* Enemy Territory - ET Pro Forums
* Enemy Territory - Hundreds of free maps For Enemy Territory
* Enemy Territory - Ports to open for Enemy Territory
* Enemy Territory - "PunkBuster™ Support for Enemy Territory by id Software, Inc."
* Enemy Territory - The Truth about Cheating in
* Enemy Territory - True Combat ET:Elite total conversion/modernized envrionment of Enemy Territory
* FrameGetter - AnandTech benchmarking utility
* Frozen Bubble
* glChess homepage
* Glest "is a project for making a free 3d real-time customizable strategy game"
* Icculus.org - Homepage
* Icculus.org - Linux Game List
* idsoftware - Quake 4 GNU/Linux FAQ
* idsoftware - Quake 4 - official site
* JPC - Computer Virtualization in Java "JPC is a pure Java emulation of an x86 PC with fully virtual peripherals. It runs anywhere you have a JVM, whether x86, RISC, mobile phone, set-top box, possibly even your refrigerator! All this, with the bulletproof security and stability of Java technology."
* KDE Edutainment Project, The
* KDE Games Homepage
* Knights Chess offline and online chess
* Lincity "is a city/country simulation game for X and Linux-SVGALib"
* Lincity-NG "LinCity-NG is a City Simulation Game. It is a polished and improved version of the classic LinCity game"
* Lincity @ Wikipedia
* Linux-Gamers.net Linux gaming news
* LinuxGames - For the People
* Linux Game Tome
* Loki installers for linux gamers
* London Law
* London Law Project Page
* Marathon*.* downloads
* "Marathon, Marathon 2, and Marathon Infinity are now all available free of charge"
* NERO - Neuro-Evolving Robotic Operatives "a unique computer game that lets you play with adapting intelligent agents hands-on. Evolve your own robot army by tuning their artificial brains for challenging tasks, then pit them against your friends' teams in online competitions"
* NetHack @ Wikipedia
* OpenCity "Another city simulator written with OpenGL & SDL"
* OpenTTD @ Wikipedia "OpenTTD is an open source port of the Chris Sawyer game Transport Tycoon Deluxe to C using a disassembly of the original game binaries. Originally closed source, the conversion process from assembly language to C was performed single handedly by Ludvig Strigeus between mid-2002 and March 2004, with the help of Interactive Disassembler. Since then, the game has seen much development and has even reached the top ten most active projects on SourceForge."
* PySol "is an exciting collection of more than 200 solitaire card games"
* Rise of the Triad
* ScummVM "is a 'virtual machine' for several classic graphical point-and-click adventure games. It is designed to run: Adventure Soft's Simon the Sorcerer 1 and 2; Revolution's Beneath A Steel Sky, Broken Sword 1 and Broken Sword 2; Flight of the Amazon Queen; and games based on LucasArts' SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion) system. SCUMM is used for many games, including Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max and more"
* StepMania "is a music/rhythm game"
* SuperTux Project Page @ Freshmeat
* Tux Racer
* UltimateStunts "Not just another racing game"
* Ur-Quan Masters, The
* Ur-Quan Masters, The - project page @ sourceforge
* Vega Strike "the 3D Space Simulator that allows you to trade and bounty hunt in a vast universe"
* Warzone 2100
* Wesnoth, Battle for
* Wesnoth - CompilingWesnoth @ Wesnoth.org
* Win4Lin "Migrate to Linux without leaving your Windows applications behind"
* Wine ) Frank's WINE Corner Running Windows applications and games on Linux
* Wine ) "Getting Wine source code" including cvs information how to @ codeweavers.com
* Wine ) Kwine project page @ KDE-Apps.org
* Wine ) Kwine Project Page @ Sourceforge.net
* Wine ) K-Wine "Tools set to improve KDE and Wine interoperability"
* Wine ) Recommended Packages for building Wine from source @ wiki.winehq.org "Wine can take advantage of a lot of libraries if they are installed on your system, but if the development versions of the libraries are missing it may well just skip the functionality that requires those libraries. This page lists development packages that Wine benefits from if they are installed when configuring and building Wine"
* Wine ) wineCVS.linux-gamers.net
* Wine ) Wine-doors
* Wine ) Wine HQ WINE - run Windows® programs on Linux
* Wine ) WineHQ .deb packages archive
* Wine ) Wine HQ - Documentation
* Wine ) Wine HQ - Installing Wine from source
* Wine ) Wine HQ - The Wine CVS Tree (winehq.com)
* Wine ) Wine HQ - Wine FAQ
* Wine ) Wine User Guide
* Wine ) Wine-Wiki.org
* X-Plane "is a flight simulator for PC and Mac with probably the most realistic flight models available for home computers"
Page generated on Mon May 7 07:37:16 2007